Our COVID-19 Response
We are so very excited to welcome patients back to our office on Friday, May 29!
While things may look a bit different here, we are still the same friendly staff, providing the best orthodontic care for your family.
We are in the process of calling patients to reschedule. We are prioritizing patients according to their first missed appointment.
Rest assured, we will be reaching out as soon as possible to schedule your appointment!
In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control, American Dental Association, and the American Association of Orthodontists guidelines,
we are implementing new protocols in our office. Please review them below to prepare for your next appointment:
- Masks must be worn by anyone entering the office.
- Only one parent/legal guardian may accompany a minor patient to their appointment.
- In our vestibule, a staff member will greet you and use a touchless thermomenter to take the temperature of both the patient and accompanying adult.
- A Supplemental Informed Consent form must be filled out prior to each patient's first visit back to the office.
(see link at the bottom of this page)
- A Supplemental Health Questionnaire must be filled out at our office for each patient for each visit
- If the patient does not have a mask to wear in the office, you may wait in your vehicle and we will call when we are ready to see you.
- You are welcome to wait in your car if you do not want to wait in our waiting room.
- You must arrive on time for your appointment. Arriving earlier or later than your scheduled time may result in having to reschedule your appointment.
- If a parent/legal guardian is not accompanying a minor patient, we will call you to review the patient's appointment and to schedule their next one.
Please click the link below to print the required Supplemental Informed Consent Form,
which must be filled out once for each patient, and presented prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Supplemental Consent Form